Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Almost in the third trimester

We had another ultrasound today, so we got a few nice photos of the Raijbaby. At 26 weeks and nearing the start of the third trimester, it also seemed like a good time to take another picture of the belly. As you can see below, those shorts and the t-shirt are workin' overtime!

The doctor's appointment went well, and we found out the Raijbaby weighs about two pounds now! She's very active and likes to show us her acrobatic feats during ultrasounds. Today, she was demonstrating how much more flexible she is than her mommy by touching her feet almost all the way to her head. Everything is looking great--strong heartbeat, good heart, and lots of growth and movement.

The belly from 3 to 20 to 26 weeks


Waving or pointing to her foot?


Profile shots

1 comment:

  1. Damn, you're huge. Heehee. (Sorry, I don't know why I find it so funny but I just do.)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors