Since I'm a little late with a New Year's-themed belly shot, our buddy Dan suggested a Tu b'Shevat photo instead. That seems fitting since Tu b'Shevat is the Jewish Arbor Day--New Year's for trees, if you will (and it takes place at the end of this month). The only problem is that the tree out back that I'd like to take a photo next to has a dead squirrel lying at the bottom of it. So I decided to avoid rabies and get a little crafty instead. Ruby, being a huge fan of trees (but more so of real trees with dead squirrels underneath), couldn't help but get in the shot. Here is the belly at 35 weeks and still growing...like a tree.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
35 weeks
Since I'm a little late with a New Year's-themed belly shot, our buddy Dan suggested a Tu b'Shevat photo instead. That seems fitting since Tu b'Shevat is the Jewish Arbor Day--New Year's for trees, if you will (and it takes place at the end of this month). The only problem is that the tree out back that I'd like to take a photo next to has a dead squirrel lying at the bottom of it. So I decided to avoid rabies and get a little crafty instead. Ruby, being a huge fan of trees (but more so of real trees with dead squirrels underneath), couldn't help but get in the shot. Here is the belly at 35 weeks and still growing...like a tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for honeydew! Wow, you're pregnant.
ReplyDeleteI am truly living large.
ReplyDeletehaha- that is adorable! I hope ruby doesn't think that tree is for doing business...
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a tree grow horizontally. You are the cutest pregnant person ever and look ready to GO.
ReplyDelete